This article was first published on Natural Paving
Dedicated to supplying only the most desirable natural landscaping products, Natural Paving has expanded its current range to include a stylish collection of eight clay pavers. Leading the collection is Terrestre, a highly popular paver that has recently been featured on ITV’s Love Your Garden this summer.
The much loved show, presented by Alan Titchmarsh, saw Terrestre used to create a beautiful and practical pathway around a fantastic new garden. Terrestre is a tumbled and un-sanded clay in rich classic reds modernised by hints of soft brown and dark beige
In a time where concrete alternatives are increasing and competition is intensifying, Natural Paving remains steadfast to its wholesome and natural range of landscaping products, by offering Consumers, Contractors, Designers and Merchants a clay alternative.
The exclusive ‘VandeMoortel’ range of clay pavers has been a particular hit with Designers and Contractors who have marvelled at the products versatility and design possibilities. The pavers provide a functional, attractive and natural way to carve visual outdoor spaces due to their unparalleled versatility as they can be laid flat or vertically and in a myriad of random or traditional patterns such as stretcher bond, basket weave or herringbone.A feature that was clearly identified and highlighted by Love Your Garden.
Why use Natural Paving clay pavers?
Just like natural stone products, the clay pavers offer many benefits and Natural Paving state that the clay pavers:
- Will always retain their colour because they are made of clay only and do not contain any artificial colour pigments.
- Are unique due to their strength, water absorption (only 3-4%) and abrasion resistance.
- Are frost resistant because of their uniquely low water absorption of 3-4%. VandeMoortel clay pavers have already been used in countries with a very cold climate like Russia, Poland, and Norway.
- Are ecological and durable; having been fired using a natural product (clay) and without any environmentally hazardous additives, they can also be reused.
- Require little maintenance, it suffices to clean them with water and a broom.
- Have a Benor and CE-Certificate.
If you would like further information about Natural Paving’s clay paver range, simply contact the Customer Service Team on 0845 072 1150 or email email@example.com.